Your digital marketing strategy
Your Marketing Map
1. What’s your game changer?
- We respond to communications fast! Emails within 24 hours, calls within an hour and other more complicated issues on the same day.
- We take your business into account. Your personal business. For us, you’re not just another fish in the sea. You’re someone we would like to build a long-term relationship with.
- We try to take the worry out of digital marketing – we will help you develop a strategy suited to you! No business is the same and we’re well aware that not every marketing method under the sun is essential to your business.
- You’ll get to know us all by name – we’re people – not just a business.
- We focus on improving your business – we do this by using analytics software, by staying on top of statistics and by dealing with problems as soon as they are discovered.
- We help you find new ways to expand. If we see something that could benefit your business, we tell you and it’s not always for a fee.
- We only charge for what is absolutely necessary. If we think you don’t need something, we’ll tell you.
2. Know your audience
When you create something that isn’t meant for anyone in particular, no one is likely to buy it / use it. This concept applies to big bookstores like Waterstones. Books have to fit into certain categories. The publisher’s that sell books to such stores know this, most writer’s know this, and almost anyone that spends a couple of minutes thinking about it knows this. When you walk into Waterstones you don’t ‘browse’ in the same way you do at an independent bookstore. You zone in on the section that you’re interested in and head for it.
3. Profit First
4. Get to know your happy clients
Also, don’t forget to ask your happy clients those questions that you perhaps don’t feel comfortable asking others. Perhaps you’re thinking of redesigning your website? What about asking your clients what they don’t like on your current site and also, what they do like. If you’ve got a good relationship, you’ll probably get an honest response and a honest response is gold for any business.
5. What’s your value?
What value does your service/product bring to the world? For that matter, what meaning do you bring to your customer’s life? If there’s something you can believe in and something they can believe in, you can bet your customers will be loyal, your staff will be happy and overall your life will be simpler.
6. Other useful tips
Your digital map
Situation – Where are we now?
Objectives – Where do we want to be?
Strategy – How are you going to achieve the goals?
Tactics – How exactly do we get there?
Action – Who does what and when
- Control – How do we monitor performance.
Personally I still think it’s a good idea to map out your general marketing strategy before you begin working on your digital marketing strategy. It will help you address some of those core questions that will carry over into how you define yourself and what you will do online.
If you’ve got any questions about digital marketing, go ahead and get in touch – we’re always happy to help because….you’ve got it – we care more.